Saudi Aramco is a company based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: Energy Resources.
Saudi Aramco is a global petroleum enterprise, 100% owned by the Saudi Arabian Government. The company's headquarters are in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, but affiliates, subsidiaries and joint ventures are located across the globe, including: China, Egypt, Japan, Netherlands, Korea, India, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States. Saudi Aramco employs over 55,000 people.
Key Business Components
- Oil Operations
- Gas Operations
- Refining & Distribution
- Domestic Joint and Equity Ventures
- International Operations
- R & D
- Crude oil reserves: 260.2 billion barrels
- Crude oil production: 2.9 billion barrels in 2009
- Crude oil exports: 2.1 billion barrels in 2009
- Natural gas liquids (NGL) produced for sale: 277.6 million barrels in 2009
- Gas reserves: 275.2 trillion cubic feet