From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Roadmap

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Rhode Island State Land Right-of-Way (3-RI-b)

Information current as of 2020
In Rhode Island, a developer may need to obtain approval from the agency with jurisdiction over the land to access state lands for bulk transmission development.

State Land Right-of-Way Process

3-RI-b.1 – Contact Agency with Jurisdiction over State Land to Initiate Approval Process

Generally, if a proposed project crosses state lands, a developer must obtain approval from the state land management agency with jurisdiction over the state land before beginning construction. If the project crosses coastal land, the developer may need approval from the Coastal Resources Management Council prior to initiating construction. Coastal Resources Management Council Applications Forms and Fees.

Add to Project

Contact Information