FERC How to Surrender a License or Exemption

From Open Energy Information

OpenEI Reference LibraryAdd to library

Web Site: FERC How to Surrender a License or Exemption

FERC website providing resources on how to surrender a license. The Commission issues licenses and exemptions for hydropower projects under the provisions of the Federal Power Act Leaving FERC (FPA). To surrender a license or exemption, the licensee/exemptee must file a request with the Commission. The Division of Hydropower Administration and Compliance processes applications to surrender a project license or exemption to ensure that safety and environmental concerns are addressed before allowing the project to be removed from federal jurisdiction.

Federal Energy Regulatory Commission

Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Date Not Provided

Not Provided
Check for DOI availability: http://crossref.org

Internet link for FERC How to Surrender a License or Exemption

Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. FERC How to Surrender a License or Exemption [Internet]. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. [cited 2015/05/07]. Available from: http://www.ferc.gov/industries/hydropower/gen-info/comp-admin/surrender.asp

"Federal" is not in the list of possible values (Arizona, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Mexico Federal, Canada Federal, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon, US Federal) for this property.