Efficient Drivetrains Inc
Efficient Drivetrains Inc (EDI) is a company located in Palo Alto, California . EDI designs and manufactures high-efficiency continuously variable transmissions (CVT) for sale to electric vehicle developers, manufacturers, and suppliers, enabling them to build efficient and affordable PHEV, REEV, EREV, HEV, and EVs. EDI's hybrid electric drivetrain systems and technologies provide significant cost and efficiency advantages by using parallel drivetrain architectures, unique components, proprietary control software and algorithms. The company's products have direct applications in Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs), Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles (EVs), including trucks, buses and cars. The company's closely related CVT products can be used in conventional as well as fully electric, or hybrid electric vehicles and provide incremental improvements in fuel economy, electric drivetrain performance, reduced CO2 emissions, and other vehicle benefits.
- "Efficient Drivetrains Inc"
- "Efficient Drivetrains Inc - Dixon Wiki"
- "Efficient Drivetrains Inc - EAA-PHEV"
- "Efficient Drivetrains Inc. - CrunchBase"
- "EDI launches inline, triple-function, plug-in vehicle drivetrain - Green Car Congress 01dec2012"
- "Efficient Drivetrains Inc. videos - YouTube"
- "EDI partners with Greenkraft for parallel-series multi-mode Class-4 CNG-PHEV truck - Green Car Congress 30june2014"