Category:RAPID Best Practices
This page contains pages from the RAPID Best Practices section of the toolkit. These pages provide examples, templates and other useful information as guidance to best practices and implementation of permitting processes.
To add a new Best Practice, use the RAPID Best Practices form.
Pages in category "RAPID Best Practices"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- RAPID/Best Practices
- RAPID/Best Practices/Basin-wide Approaches to Hydropower Relicensing: Case Studies and Considerations
- RAPID/Best Practices/Bureau of Reclamation Hydropower Lease of Power Privilege: Case Studies and Considerations
- RAPID/Best Practices/Coordinating Permit Offices for Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Projects
- RAPID/Best Practices/Development of Landscape-Scale Mitigation Plans for Renewable Energy and Transmission Projects
- RAPID/Best Practices/Energy Recovery Hydropower
- RAPID/Best Practices/FERC Hydropower Licensing: A Review of Utilization of the ILP, TLP, and ALP
- RAPID/Best Practices/Geothermal Permitting and NEPA Timelines
- RAPID/Best Practices/Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) for Interstate Transmission Siting
- RAPID/Best Practices/Negotiating Terms and Conditions: An Overview of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Hydropower Settlement Agreement Process
- RAPID/Best Practices/Online Permitting Systems
- RAPID/Best Practices/Public Involvement in Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Project Development
- RAPID/Best Practices/Purpose and Need Statements for Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Projects
- RAPID/Best Practices/Regulatory Approaches for Adding Capacity to Existing Hydropower Facilities
- RAPID/Best Practices/State Models to Incentivize and Streamline Small Hydropower Development
- RAPID/Best Practices/Tips for Qualifying Conduit Hydropower Developers
- RAPID/Best Practices/Tips for Small Hydropower Developers
- RAPID/Best Practices/Tips for Transmission Line Siting and Permitting