TRGA – fuel activators and homogenizers – purpose.
TRGA is a hydrodynamic emulsifier for emulsified water-residual blends and blended fuel. It serves for nonchemical treatment and fuel oil saving, fuel oil homogenization, watered fuel oil combustion (with water) and fuel oil combustion after the long-term storage; by-product-coking fuel homogenization and other fuel blends homogenization, emulsified fuel composition, fuel disintegration removal, combustion efficiency improvement, carbon deposit reduction and less injector clogging; and - besides all above it is purposed for:
- mixing multicomponent fuels; - preparation of water fuel oil and other fuel emulsions; - addition of additives to diesel and heavy fuel oil; - disposal of sludge sediment water; - processing of heavy oil sludge, slurry fuel; - treatment of severe or watered fuel oil; - light boilers and shipboard fuels. - some non-standard problems of civil and military applications.
TRGA use in boilers and furnaces
- Fuel oil activator is installed after the force pump in boiler room, providing the fuel treatment fuel before the atomizer, fuel that not burned - is returned to feed tank, providing a homogenization of all fuel in feed tank
- Fuel oil homogenizer installed in the supply or storage tank on a standard or optional pump for fuel recirculation.
The result: cost savings on fuel and maintenance, as well as:
- fuel oil caloricity improvement, ash content reduction, mechanical impurities reduction, flash temperature drop, viscosity reduction, chill point drop, considerable reduction of injection clogging and of outgrowth formation on the heat exchangers;
- improvement of fuel complete combustion, black smoke reduction and harmful emissions reduction. Availability of poor quality fuel combustion (fuel oil, coke-chemical fuel, slurry fuel). Availability of watered (50% max.) fuel oil and other fuel combustion.
Using - TRGA modules for processing fuel in ships without additives. Tested for reliability - uptime more than 1.5 years.
Result : reduction viscosity (15%), ash ( up to 40%), pour point (5-10%) dispersion of particle, reducing coke (10-30%), amount of sludge which is separated by standart fuel separator, smoke, removal clots.
Fuel economy is 4%. Tests carried out by a certified laboratory in Slovenia.
Description of the pilot project. http://bimont.si/en/Fuel_Treatment.html Technical offer. http://www.energy-saving-technology.com/en/trga_ship_en.html Useful information. http://www.energy-saving-technology.com/en/trga_ship_ad.html