General Renewable Energy-Productive Uses and Development Impact
From Open Energy Information
- Productive Uses of Energy for Rural Development, R. Anil Cabraal, Douglas F. Barnes, and Sachin G. Agarwal, Annual Rev. Environ. Resour. 2005. 30:117-44.
- Millennium Development Goals: Status 2004, United Nations
- Energy and Gender
- Bioenergy-Based Productive Use Platforms for Rural Economic Development, Jerome Weingart, Community Power Corp
- Survey of Productive Uses of Electricity in Rural Areas, Africa Energy Unit and World Bank, Robert E. Fishbein
- Energy for the Poor, Underpinning the Millennium Development Goals, Department for International Development.
- GEF-FAO Workshop on Productive Uses of Renewable Energy: Experience, Strategies, and Project Development Summary, FAO Headquarters, Rome, Italy]
- GEF-FAO Workshop on Productive Uses of Renewable Energy: Experience, Strategies, and Project Development Synthesis Report, FAO Headquarters, Rome, Italy
- Enabling Equitable Access to Rural Electrification: Current Thinking and Major Activities in Energy, Poverty and Gender, Elizabeth Cecelski
- Meeting the Challenge for Rural Energy and Development, World Bank
- An Innovative Fruit and Vegetable Market Information System in Sri Lanka: The Govi Gnana (Farmer Knowledge) Service, Harsha de Silva
- Energy for Development: The Potential Role of Renewable Energy in Meeting the Millennium Development Goals, prepared for the REN21 Network by the Worldwatch Institute, Washington, DC
- Zambia: Energy and ICT access project, Cross-sectoral links with health and education, World Bank
- Final Report, The Development Impact of Solar Home System in the Province of Lampung, Yayasan Dian Desa