US Department of Energy 20% Wind Energy by 2030
"This report was prepared by DOE in a joint effort with industry, government, and the nation’s national laboratories (primarily the National Renewable Energy Laboratory and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory). The report considers some associated 20% Wind Scenario: Wind Energy Provides 20% of U.S. Electricity Needs by 2030 Key Issues to Examine:
- Does the nation have sufficient wind energy resources?
- What are the wind technology requirements?
- Does sufficient manufacturing capability exist?
- What are some of the key impacts?
- Can the electric network accommodate 20% wind?
- What are the environmental impacts?"
- "20% Wind"