This is the RAPID-BestPractices template. It is used to generate a best practices in the RAPID/Best Practices toolkit.
- Name - The name or title of the section. (Independent from the section number)
- Technology - The technology, or technologies, that the best practice applies to.
- Abstract - A brief description of the best practice.
- Snippet - Free text area to provide a short, 200 character, description for view by technology results on the landing page.
- Content - supporting content or text describing the best practice in more detail.
A number of important properties are set automatically from the page name. This template should only be used in connection with the RAPID Best Practices form.
For an example of this in use, please visit the Coordinating Permit Offices page.
Edit the page to see the template text.