This is the MRE Code template. It is used to generate MRE Code pages in the PRIMRE MRE Code Catalog
- title - Set by default to the wiki base page name
- URI - The URI for the code repository or website, as a string. Required.
- mreDatatype - An overarching category to describe the content (e.g., Dataset, Document) of the Code Catalog submission. Required, and defaults to 'Code'.
- mreDatasubtype - An optional subtype to describe the code submission.
- landingPage - An optional URL providing access to the human-friendly hub or landing page for the content that users can be directed to for all resources tied to the content. This URL should exist on the database being connected to PRIMRE. An optional string.
- sourceURL - URL providing access to the original source, if the source differs from the entry on the database. Optional.
- description - A human-readable description (or abstract) with sufficient detail to describe the contents of the asset in a way that enables users of the asset to quickly understand the contents and nuances of the asset. No character limit. A required string.
- author - Name of the individual(s) who created or contributed to the content. Authors should be provided as an array of Strings. Required.
- organization - The non-person entity or entities responsible for the creation of the content. This is often not the entity funding the creation of the content. Organizations should be provided as an array of Strings. Optional.
- originationDate - The date the content was originally created, derived, or collected. Required. Dates should be provided in year, month, day. Time is not necessary. All dates and times should be in UTC timezone.
- spatial - The range of spatial applicability of the content. At least one spatial extent is required. Extents can be a point or a bounding box. Points are specified by a coordinate pair (“coordinates”) and bounding boxes are specific using two points, the Northeast corner and the Southwest corner.
- spatialCoordinates - Spacial extent points specified by a coordinate pair (“coordinates”).
- spatialBoundingBox - Spacial extent points entered as a bounding box, specified using two points, the Northeast corner and the Southwest corner.
- mreTechnologyType - A list of marine renewable energy technology types. Values should be provided as an array of Strings. These categories are controlled and managed by PRIMRE. Optional.
- mreTechnologySubtype - Optional marine renewable energy technology subtypes.
- tags - A curated list of terms and/or keywords used to describe the content. Content can be associated with multiple values. Consistency of tags between databases will aid in the discoverability of content. Tags should be provided as an array of Strings. Required.
- signatureProject - A list of marine renewable energy projects funded by DOE's Water Power Technologies Office that are being highlighted to make project outputs more discoverable. Values should be provided as an array of Strings. These categories are controlled and managed by PRIMRE. Optional.
- modifiedDate - A date that corresponds to any changes in the build or development status outside of a release, or confirms that the status is still valid.
- version - The version number of the most recent release, formatted as "v2.0.0"
- releaseDate - The release date for the most recent version
- devLanguage - Primary development language for the code submission
- license - Open source or commercial license type
- osLicense - License subtype, for open source submissions only
- build - The current build status
- development - Ongoing development status
- dependencies - Comma separated text dependencies
- contactName - The full name of the primary contact for the project, formatted as "FirstName LastName"
- contactEmail - The email address for the primary contact person
This template should only be used in connection with the MRE Code form.
For an example of this in use, please visit the WEC-Sim page.
Edit the page to see the template text.