This is the GeothermalRegion template. To define a new Geothermal Region, please use the Geothermal Region form.
- Map - The map of the region.
- State - The state in which the resource area is located.
- Country - The country(ies) in which the resource area is located.
- Area - The estimated size of the area in which the resource area is located, in km².
- IdentifiedHydrothermalPotential - The identified hydrothermal electricity generation potential in megawatts, from the USGS resource estimate.
- UndiscoveredHydrothermalPotential - The estimated undiscovered hydroelectric generation potential in megawatts from the USGS resource estimate.
- PlannedCapacity - The total planned capacity for the region in megawatts.
- Number of Plants Included in Planned Estimate - The number of plants included in the capacity estimate of the resource area.
- Plants with Unknown Planned Capacity - The number of plants with unknown capacity in the resource area.
- Description - A general description of the region.
It should be invoked using the corresponding form.
For an example of this template in use, please see one of the existing Geothermal Regions.