This is the 'GeothermalProject' template. To define a new Geothermal Development Project, please use the Geothermal Development Project Form.
- Place - The city and state in which the development project is located.
- County - The county in which the development project is located
- GeothermalArea - The geothermal area in which the development project is located.
- Coordinates - The coordinates (lat, lon) of the resource area.
- Developer - Project developer
- ProjectType - The type of project. Typically one of the following: Conventional Hydrothermal (Unproduced) Resource, Conventional Hydrothermal (Produced) Resource, Conventional Hydrothermal Expansion, Coproduction, Geopressured Geopressured System, EGS
- GEADevelopmentPhase - The phase of plant construction, as defined by GEA
- PlannedCapacity - Estimate of the capacity (MW) of the developed power project
- GEAReportDate - Month and year of the GEA Report reporting the project
- AdditionalInformation - Any additional information about the project
- A form using Template:ReferenceForValue
- A form using Widget:ShowRefFieldsButton
It should be invoke by using the Geothermal Project form.
List of existing Geothermal Development Projects: Category:Geothermal Projects