This is the 'ExplorationTechnique' template. To define a new Exploration Technique, please use the Exploration Technique Form.
- Definition - A link to the OpenEI definition of the technique (optional)
- ExplorationGroup -
- ExplorationSubGroup -
- ParentExplorationTechnique - parent technique for relationship tree
- LithologyInfo - the type of lithology information this technique could provide
- StratInfo - the type of stratigraphic and/or structural information this technique could provide
- HydroInfo - the type of hydrogeology information this technique could provide
- ThermalInfo - the type of temperature information this technique could provide
- EstimatedCostLowUSD - the estimated value only of the low end of the cost range (units described in CostUnit)
- EstimatedCostMedianUSD - the estimated value only of the median cost range (units described in CostUnit)
- EstimatedCostHighUSD - the estimated value only of the high end of the cost range (units described in CostUnit)
- ExplorationCostPerMetric - the unit ratio denominator for the estimated cost low, median and high values
- EstimatedTimeLow - the low estimate of time required for data collection
- EstimatedTimeMedian - the median estimate of time required for data collection
- EstimatedTimeHigh - the high estimate of time required for data collection
- ExplorationTimePerMetric - the unit ratio denominator for the estimated time low, median and high values
- ExplorationCostTimeDependency - items that drive cost and/or time for this technique
- IntroText - text displayed above drop down boxes
- GeoUse - Description of the application of this technology to geothermal use.
- RelatedTechniques - list of other techniques showing relationships
- FieldProcedures - Description of actions, equipment and footprint of the activity.
- EnvironmentalMitigation - Description of measures that could be used to mitigate environmental impact.
- PhysicalProperties - Describes the fundamental science behind the technique.
- DataAcquisition - Information on acquisition, including both collection and lists of data repositories.
- BestPractices - List of best practices that could be applied while using this technique.
- Pitfalls - List of potential pitfalls that could be encountered while applying this technique.
- Research - Links to recent research in the application of this technique to geothermal
- NEPAanalysis - National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) assessment and analysis compliance.
- AdditionalRef - Additional references useful to general public and technical experts.
Pages using this template have default Form:ExplorationTechnique and should use that form to populate the template.
List of existing Exploration Techniques: Category:Exploration Techniques