Sustainable Building Design Training
"Sustainable Design Training Opportunities to learn more about sustainable design are available throughout the year. This training, sponsored by FEMP and other organizations, provides Federal agencies the essential information and skills needed to plan, implement, and manage sustainable buildings and sites.
The following training opportunities currently exist:
- Whole Building Design Guide Continuing Education
- Design Strategies for Low-Energy, Sustainable, Secure Buildings Workshop
- Creating Sustainable Federal Buildings Webcast
- Commissioning for Federal Facilities Online Training
- Additional FEMP training appears on its events calendar."