From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Washington Hydropower Waste & Hazardous Material Assessment(18-WA)

In Washington, a hydropower developer may need an Underground Storage Tank Permit from the Washington Department of Ecology for the use of a tank to store petroleum and other regulated substances, not classified as hazardous waste. The developer should consider the project’s need regarding waste and hazardous material storage and disposal and comply with federal and state law.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Narrow your results (by hydropower project type)