RAPID/Hydropower/Washington/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Washington Hydropower Construction & Transportation Permits(6-WA)

In Washington, a hydropower developer may need an Oversize-Overweight Load Permit from the Washington State Department of Transportation to operate or move an oversized vehicle or load on any State highway. A developer may also need to obtain a Construction Storm Water Permit from the Washington Department of Ecology for storm water discharges during construction activities.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Narrow your results (by hydropower project type)