RAPID/Hydropower/Vermont/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Vermont

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Vermont Hydropower Construction & Transportation Permits(6-VT)

In Vermont, a hydropower developer may need a Construction Storm Water Permit from the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation for storm water discharges during construction. A developer may also need an Overweight and Over-dimension Vehicle Permit from the Vermont Agency of Transportation to transport overweight or oversized loads to the construction site.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources