RAPID/Hydropower/Tennessee/Land Access

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Tennessee

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Tennessee Hydropower Land Access(3-TN)

In Tennessee, a hydropower developer may need a State Land Right-of-Way or Land Lease from the agency with jurisdiction over the state land in question to access state lands. A developer may also need to execute a Utility Use and Occupancy Agreement with the Tennessee Department of Transportation for projects that encroach on a state highway right-of-way.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Narrow your results (by hydropower project type)