RAPID/Hydropower/Pennsylvania/Land Access

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Pennsylvania Hydropower Land Access(3-PA)

In Pennsylvania, a developer may need a State Land Right-of-Way from the appropriate state agency with jurisdiction over the land to access state lands. A developer may need to obtain a Highway Occupancy Permit (Permit) from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation before performing any work along or within a state highway right-of-way involving the placing of utilities facilities or other structures. 67 PA. Code. §459.3(a)(1980).

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

Edit Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Regional Office Hydropower Contacts

Visit Website

Edit BLM
Division of Lands, Realty, and Cadastral Survey Directory

Visit Website

Edit BLM
Resource Advisory Councils

Visit Website

Forest Service Organizational Directory

Visit Website

Edit Bureau of Indian Affairs
General Contact

Visit Website

Edit Bureau of Reclamation
Hydropower Program: Power Resources Office Directory

Visit Website

Edit National Park Service
Hydropower Licensing Contacts

Visit Website

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources