RAPID/Hydropower/New York/Waste

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | New York

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

New York Hydropower Waste & Hazardous Material Assessment(18-NY)

In New York, a hydropower developer may need to consider waste and hazardous material storage and disposal. A developer may need an Underground or Aboveground Storage Tank Permit and Registration for the use of a stationary tank to store petroleum and other regulated substances, classified as hazardous waste, from the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. The developer may also need a Hazardous Waste Permit, from the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation for facilities that treat, store, or dispose of hazardous waste.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.