RAPID/Hydropower/New York/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | New York

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

New York Hydropower Construction & Transportation Permits(6-NY)

In New York, a hydropower developer may need a stormwater permit from the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. The developer may also need to obtain a Divisible Load Overweight Permit or a Special Hauling Permit from the New York State Department of Transportation to transport oversized or divisible loads. This includes all natural materials and construction equipment.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Narrow your results (by hydropower project type)