RAPID/Hydropower/Minnesota/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Minnesota

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Minnesota Hydropower Construction & Transportation Permits(6-MN)

In Minnesota, a hydropower developer may need an Oversize or Overweight Permit from the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MNDOT) to operate or move an oversized or overweight vehicle or load on any state road. A developer needs to obtain a Utility Accommodation Permit from MNDOT in order to construct utility lines in a state highway right-of-way. For more information A developer may also need to obtain a Construction Stormwater Permit from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency for stormwater discharges during construction activities.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources