RAPID/Hydropower/Louisiana/Pre-Existing Land Use

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Louisiana

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Louisiana Hydropower Pre-Existing Land Use Assessment(13-LA)

In Louisiana, a developer may need to obtain a Coastal Use Permit (“CUP”) from the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources (LaDNR) or appropriate local authority before initiating construction of a project that falls within a coastal zone Louisiana Department of Natural Resources – Coastal Use Permit Webpage . Under the State and Local Coastal Resources Management Act projects requiring right-of-ways across coastal zones for construction and siting transmission may also require a CUP.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

Edit U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Section 408 Regulatory Contacts

Visit Website

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources