RAPID/Hydropower/Kentucky/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Kentucky

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Kentucky Hydropower Construction & Transportation Permits(6-KY)

In Kentucky, a hydropower developer may need an Overweight/Over-Dimensional Permit from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to operate or move an oversized or overweight vehicle or load on any State highway. Additionally a developer may need to obtain a State Highway Encroachment Permit from the Kentucky Department of Highways for projects that encroach on a state highway right-of-way. A developer may also need to obtain a Construction Stormwater Permit from the Kentucky Department of Environmental Protection for stormwater discharges during construction activities.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources