RAPID/Hydropower/Indiana/Land Access

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Indiana

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Indiana Hydropower Land Access(3-IN)

In Indiana, a hydropower developer must obtain a state land easement from either the Indiana Department of Administration, Indiana Department of Natural Resources, or other appropriate agency in control of the land to develop on, under, or across state land. A developer may also need a Highway Right-of-Way Permit from the Indiana Department of Transportation to develop within a state highway right-of-way.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

Edit Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Regional Office Hydropower Contacts

Visit Website

Edit BLM
Division of Lands, Realty, and Cadastral Survey Directory

Visit Website

Edit BLM
Resource Advisory Councils

Visit Website

Forest Service Organizational Directory

Visit Website

Edit Bureau of Indian Affairs
General Contact

Visit Website

Edit Bureau of Reclamation
Hydropower Program: Power Resources Office Directory

Visit Website

Edit National Park Service
Hydropower Licensing Contacts

Visit Website

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources