RAPID/Hydropower/Federal/Water Quality

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Federal

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Federal Hydropower Water Quality Assessment(14-FD)

A hydropower developer may need a Section 404 Permit from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers if the project will involve the discharge of dredge or fill material into a navigable water of the United States.Water Quality

More Information

Determine Which Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

Edit U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Section 404 Regulatory Contacts

Visit Website

Edit Bureau of Reclamation
Hydropower Program: Power Resources Office Directory

Visit Website

Edit Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Regional Office Hydropower Contacts

Visit Website

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources