From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Colorado

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Colorado Hydropower Waste & Hazardous Material Assessment(18-CO)

In Colorado, a hydropower developer may need an Underground or Aboveground Storage Tank Permit for the use of a tank to store petroleum and other regulated substances, not classified as hazardous waste, from the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment. The developer may also need a Hazardous Waste Permit, from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment for facilities that treat, store, or dispose of hazardous waste.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.