RAPID/Hydropower/California/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

California Hydropower Construction & Transportation Permits(6-CA)

In California, a hydropower developer may need a Transportation Permit from the California Department of Transportation for the movement of vehicles exceeding statutory limitations on size, weight, and loading over California highways and/or streets. To comply with the requirements of the Clean Water Act, the developer may also need to obtain General or Individual National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit for industrial stormwater discharges.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources