RAPID/Hydropower/Arkansas/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Arkansas

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Arkansas Hydropower Construction & Transportation Permits(6-AR)

In Arkansas, a hydropower developer may need an Oversize or Overweight Permit from the Arkansas State Highway Commission to move a vehicle or load that exceeds the state’s size and weight restrictions. A developer also may need a Construction Storm Water Permit from the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality for projects that disturb one or more acres of land or are part of a common plan of development or sale that will disturb one or more acres of land.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources