From Open Energy Information

< RAPID‎ | Hydropower‎ | Alaska

RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Alaska Hydropower Waste & Hazardous Material Assessment(18-AK)

In Alaska, a hydropower developer may need to consider waste and hazardous material storage and disposal. A developer may need a Underground and/or Aboveground Storage Tank Permit from the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation for the use of a tank to store petroleum and other regulated substances, not classified as hazardous waste. The Alaska Department of Public Safety may also review any aboveground storage tank prior to building, repairing, altering, or changing the storage tank facility.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources