RAPID/BulkTransmission/West Virginia/Transmission

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

West Virginia Bulk Transmission Transmission & Interconnection(8-WV)

In West Virginia, a transmission developer may need to obtain a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity from the West Virginia Public Service Commission before constructing a High Voltage transmission line.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources