RAPID/BulkTransmission/West Virginia/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

West Virginia Bulk Transmission Construction & Transportation Permits(6-WV)

In West Virginia, a transmission developer may need an Oversize/Overweight Permit from the West Virginia Department of Transportation to operate or move an oversized or overweight vehicle or load on any State highway. A developer may also need to obtain a Construction Stormwater Permit from the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection for stormwater discharges during construction activities.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources