RAPID/BulkTransmission/Saskatchewan/Land Access

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Saskatchewan Bulk Transmission Land Access(3-SK)

In Saskatchewan, a bulk transmission developer may need a Crown Resource Land Disposition from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment to build across, over, under on or through any Crown resource lands. In Saskatchewan, a developer may also need a Utility Permit from the Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure if any part of the project runs within the right-of-way of a provincial highway.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.