From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Quebec Bulk Transmission Environmental Review(9-QC)

In Quebec, a person (developer) may need a Certificate of Authorization (Certificate) from the Quebec – Ministry of Environment and the Fight Against Climate Change for any construction, work, activity, or operation in the cases prescribed by the Government, which include transmission lines longer than 2 km and greater than 315kV (kilovolts).

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.