RAPID/BulkTransmission/Pennsylvania/Water Quality

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Pennsylvania Bulk Transmission Water Quality Assessment(14-PA)

In Pennsylvania, a hydropower developer may need a Section 401 Water Quality Certification from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection for Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) licensed projects that may discharge dredged or fill material into a water of the United States, including wetlands.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.