RAPID/BulkTransmission/Pennsylvania/Land Access

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Pennsylvania Bulk Transmission Land Access(3-PA)

In Pennsylvania, a transmission developer may need a State Land Right-of-Way from the appropriate state agency with jurisdiction over the land to access state lands. A developer may need to obtain a Highway Occupancy Permit (Permit) from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation before performing any work along or within a state highway right-of-way involving the placing of utilities facilities or other structures. 67 PA. Code. §459.3(a)(1980).

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources