RAPID/BulkTransmission/Pennsylvania/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Pennsylvania Bulk Transmission Construction & Transportation Permits(6-PA)

In Pennsylvania, a transmission developer may need a Special Hauling Permit from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation to operate or move an oversized or overweight vehicle or load on any state highway. A developer may also need to obtain a Construction Stormwater Permit from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection for stormwater discharges during construction activities.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.