From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Oregon Bulk Transmission Waste & Hazardous Material Assessment(18-OR)

Projects that treat, store, or dispose of hazardous waste must obtain a Hazardous Waste Permit.

Owners and operators of hazardous waste treatment, storage and disposal (TSD) facilities must obtain a Hazardous Waste Permit as required by O.R.S. 466, O.A.R. 340-105, O.A.R. 340-106, and O.A.R. 340-120. The State of Oregon regulates permitting of TSD facilities through the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ). The Hazardous Waste Permit process involves submission of a land use compatibility statement, plans, evidence of compliance with state siting requirements, and payment of fees. The review process involves a public notice and comment period, a public hearing, and state agency consultation.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources