RAPID/BulkTransmission/North Dakota/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

North Dakota Bulk Transmission Construction & Transportation Permits(6-ND)

In North Dakota, a transmission developer must obtain a Utility Occupancy Permit from the North Dakota Department of Transportation before constructing transmission lines in a state highway right-of-way.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources