From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Nevada Bulk Transmission Waste & Hazardous Material Assessment(18-NV)

Developers must obtain a Hazardous Waste Permit from the NDEP if their project facility will treat, store, dispose, or transport hazardous waste. NAC 444.8458. In such cases, developers must submit a Hazardous Waste Part A Permit Application to NDEP for review. Following review, the NDEP will issue a Hazardous Waste Permit. Nevada adopts by reference, with certain modifications, Federal hazardous waste regulations.[1]

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources

  1. NAC 444 Sanitation (2014). 8458