From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Montana Bulk Transmission Waste & Hazardous Material Assessment(18-MT)

Developers must obtain a Hazardous Waste Permit from the MDEQ if their project facility will treat, store, dispose, or transport hazardous waste. [1] and [2] Montana’s applicable hazardous waste statute and regulations are based on the federal regulations: Title 40 CFR 260-270 Hazardous Waste.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources

  1.  MCA 75-10-4
  2. ARM 17-53 - Hazardous Waste (2013).