RAPID/BulkTransmission/Maryland/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Maryland Bulk Transmission Construction & Transportation Permits(6-MD)

In Maryland, a developer may need to obtain a Maryland State Highway Administration Utility Permit from the Maryland State Highway Administration to construct transmission lines on, under, over, or near a state highway.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.