From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Kentucky Bulk Transmission Transmission & Interconnection(8-KY)

In Kentucky, a developer may need a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity from the Kentucky Public Service Commission before providing utility service to or for the public or beginning the construction of a plant, equipment, property or facility.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources