RAPID/BulkTransmission/Kentucky/Land Access

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Kentucky Bulk Transmission Land Access(3-KY)

In Kentucky, a developer may need to contact the Kentucky Finance and Administration Cabinet to obtain a state land right-of-way. KY. Rev. Stat. Ann. §56.463(6) (1956). In Kentucky, a developer may need to obtain a State Highway Encroachment Permit from the Kentucky Department of Highways for projects that encroach on a state highway right-of-way.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.

Contact Information

No contacts have been added

| Add a Contact

List of Reference Sources