From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Idaho Bulk Transmission Waste & Hazardous Material Assessment(18-ID)

Permits as they relate to regulated quantities of waste and hazardous materials do not typically apply to transmission line projects; however, solid wastes or hazardous wastes generated by construction and/or operation activities are subject to handling, storage and disposal requirements in accordance with IDAPA 58.01.05 (Rules and Standards for Hazardous Waste).

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.