From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Colorado Bulk Transmission Waste & Hazardous Material Assessment(18-CO)

In Colorado, a bulk transmission developer may need an Underground or Aboveground Storage Tank Permit from the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment for the use of a tank to store petroleum and other regulated substances, not classified as hazardous waste. The developer may also need a Hazardous Waste Permit from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment for facilities that treat, store, or dispose of hazardous waste.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.