From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

California Bulk Transmission Waste & Hazardous Material Assessment(18-CA)

Permits as they relate to regulated quantities of waste and hazardous materials do not typically apply to transmission line projects; however, applicants should review federal, state, and local laws and regulations for permits that may be applicable. Some ancillary facilities such as certain types of substations may require compliance with state and federal waste and hazardous materials regulations.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.