RAPID/BulkTransmission/Arkansas/Construction & Transportation

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Arkansas Bulk Transmission Construction & Transportation Permits(6-AR)

In Arkansas, a bulk transmission developer may need a Utility Permit from the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department for projects that encroach on a state highway right-of-way.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.