From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Alberta Bulk Transmission Siting & Regulation(8-AB)

In Alberta, a bulk transmission developer may need a Transmission Line Permit and License from the Alberta Utilities Commission to construct, extend, alter, or operate a transmission line. Alberta – Hydro and Electric Energy Act, R.S.A. 2000, c. H-16.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.