RAPID/BulkTransmission/Alberta/Land Access

From Open Energy Information
RAPIDRegulatory and Permitting Information Desktop Toolkit
My Projects

Alberta Bulk Transmission Land Access(3-AB)

In Alberta, a bulk transmission developer may need an Easement from the Alberta Ministry of Environment and Parks to install utilities across or on public lands. A bulk transmission developer may also need a Permit for Placement of an Electrical Facility from the Alberta Ministry of Transportation to construct a utility line within a provincial highway permit area.

More Information

Determine Which State and Federal Permits Apply

Use this overview flowchart and following steps to learn which federal and state permits apply to your projects.